BayPIGgies is focused on discussion of Python programming and arranging community events. We want to encourage the Python job market, so we offer these guidelines for job ads; it's a win-win situation for everyone:
- You must subscribe to the BayPIGgies mailing list so that you can read discussion of your ad
- Principals only, no recruiters. We prefer ads to come from technical people to make it easier to get questions answered
- Each company may post one ad per month
- Please make clear how Python will be used on the job
- Please restrict the geographic region to the greater SF Bay Area and Silicon Valley, roughly south down to Monterey, north to Santa Rosa, and (north)east to Sacramento
- We will remove listings after 1 month and/or if they do not follow the above guidelines.
- You may hit a larger audience by also sending to the mailing list.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines any time; please check back each time before you post.